Sunday, October 31, 2010

What is WIld

The word wild means quite a few things to me. The few main meanings that come to my mind when I think of the word wild are those wild animals, wild reckless crazy people, and the wild life outside as in different locations. There are many different wild animals and over the years mainly in mt science classes I have learned many different things about them. Most wild animals I have learned about seem to have become extinct or has had a population that has now decreased. Basically they are wild because they do everything on their own. They also never have been tamed by a human and that is immediately why I think of the world wild when I refer to these animals. Growing up with no guidelines as in rules or a parental guidance to teach you the right thing way to do things shows why they are the way they are. The way these animals make it threw their life is quite interesting because they do it all on their own. This would not make me want to go see one of them in the wilderness but I think it is really cool that they live in the wild with no rules and are able to survive for pretty long periods of time.

Wild life/ wilderness is an interesting part of the environment to me. A wilderness place is usually a huge area filled with different types of animals, places, and things. It is usually an un protected area left the way it was in its natural condition. Humans have never been in these areas most of the time because they are dangerous. If a human was to go to a wilderness place they might be crazy or wild themselves.

People are also crazy reckless and wild. Wild people tend to grow up in a different way from others. They either party all the time, never obey rules or do what they want all the time. That is my definition of a wild person and I feel like if a person is constantly wild they might not make it as far in life. If you don’t have priorities and are constantly wild without following rules they most likely will never learn. Growing up is where you experience many new things, experiencing them as a wild person can get you in a lot of trouble and doing everything on your own without those rules to guide you can make a person wild.

Wild things can happen anywhere even in our own town. Crimes for example is one wild thing I have heard about around here in New Jersey recently. I think it makes no sense for someone to take play in a crime because in the end nine out of ten times they get caught. I feel if a person is going to do something wild that they should look into it before they do it but then again they are not going to do so. If they are wild then they do what they want without a care in the world anyways. Wild means so many things and that is what wild is for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment