Sunday, October 10, 2010

Relationship With the Phone

My phone is like my best friend. I take it everywhere I go; to work, school, my friends house. I have a blackberry so not only can I use my phone for communication but I can also search the web on it and use it as my personal calendar. The alarm clock on my phone is what wakes me up in the morning so it is always by my side when I go to sleep. Text messaging is mostly what I use my phone for. I get calls and call people sometimes but I find myself text messaging much more. I can also download many things on my phone or listen to music which is very convenient because I feel like my phone is all I need.

I can also play games on my phone which is very nice. For example when I’m in a doctors office waiting two hours to get called in I can just use my phone and play a game or multiple games to pass time. I would not say I spend hours on my phone but it is nice to always be there when I need it to pass time, communicate or look something up.

My cell phone is also is good to use as a GPS. When I go out of area to a relatives house or a new shopping center I always use it. It is very helpful and tells me where to go and nine out of ten times gets me there with out a problem.

Living without my cell phone might be something that would be a little annoying at first since I am so used to having it. I would be able to live with out my phone especially since I didn’t get a phone until I was in seventh grade and lived with out with until then. When my mom was little cell phones weren’t even invented yet and they all made it through so I believe I can. I wouldn’t want not want to have one for emergency reasons when I am driving. If I ever get in an accident or a flat tire and need help it would be much easier and faster to get help.

There is so many different things I use my phone for it would really stink with out it. When my phone dies and I am in the middle of using it it drives me crazy. I always try to keep it charged because I use it so much. Once I dropped my phone in sauce and couldn’t get a new one for days my old one was completely ruined, it was so annoying to contact everyone and almost impossible to get in touch with them sometimes. I couldn’t imagine the network closing for six months yes I would live and not having a phone because I use it everyday would be horrible.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your phone has so many useful applications. Nice job, Jena!

    ReplyDelete