Sunday, October 17, 2010

Music

Music is something I really enjoy in my life, it is not just a back round noise. There are many different types of music and I like almost all of them. Sometimes music helps me get through the day. I love listening to it and singing even though I suck. Different music’s show importance, meanings and can also reflect cultures. I take music with me everywhere I go, I always have my ipod and I try to update it frequently. I listen to it in school when I have free time, when I go to the gym, in my car and sometimes when I am out. When I have a lot of work to do music makes me concentrate so I try to listen to it a lot. Hearing different styles of music is always interesting.

Inspiration also comes from music. Depending on what type , most have a meaning emotionally. It is important to me and it has helped me and people in multiple ways. If you are getting ready for a big game it can help you get pumped up if you listen to it before it. There is also the break up and love songs that everyone enjoys listening to and can effect people it different ways. It is always good to be able to relate to a song, it always makes it more interesting.

Music sometimes can and does distract me but it is always very important. When I am studying I don’t find it important to listen to music because it is a time to remember things. When I am doing work by myself it is always nice to listen to music it keeps me from getting distracted by other people and keeps me focused on getting my work finished.

Different types of music rock, pop, hip hop, country, and jazz have been here for over hundreds of years. If it was not important and enjoyable to so many people music would not be coming out as much. There are many new artist and still many good old songs to listen to. When you go out it is always nice to hear different types of music and what other people listen to. If they are a different culture it has different meaning and is interesting to me to learn about it.

I am always open to listen to different types of music. I don’t not have a favorite type of music because a lot of songs are interesting and have life learning meanings. When I was younger I learned quite a few things from music. For example the alphabet. It was a easy way for me to remember it as a kid and I will always remember the song. It is always fun to dance to music at proms and weddings. There is never a dull moment and it is always a memorable time with different types of music. Music can have a lot of power and soul and that is why I believe it is so important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment