Sunday, April 24, 2011

Dreams

Dreams never usually make sense to me. There are some dreams I have that I do not remember and some dreams that I have and  can remember every detail. Dreams that I remember do not happen often and I am not sure why. I do not feel like there is a reason to have to believe in dreams because I feel like it is just a story you have in your sleep. I have never dreamed of something that has happened to me. People that  I know like my friends and family have been in quite a few of my dreams but they are just so crazy dreams I have and most of the time I hope they will never turn out to happen in my lifetime.

I feel that dreams have something to do with symbols. The people in them can reflect you life and the types of dreams you have can be reflecting how you feel. I learned in class this year about dreams so I know the relations of dreams and why you have certain dreams. There are categories of them and those dreams where you feel like you are falling in your sleep usually mean you are not in the deepest stage of sleep yet.

The meanings of dreams do not all seem real to me. What the studies showed I feel are majority scenarios and I don't believe in them. I have had a few life related dreams but I don't think it has anything to do with life because there usually are crazy stories that don't seem to ever be real to happen in my life. Dreams sometimes scare me but when I wake up I have to realize they are not real. I don't usually have nightmares and I'm not sure why we have them ,if there is even a real reason but they do not relate to my life. If i see a scary movie sometimes I have a scary dream the next night but that doesn't mean anything to me. It relates to my life obviously because i was scared when i went to sleep but I don't seem to see a true meaning in it.

Dreams might have to do with issues or people in your life but i do not see reasoning of them because they stories are not the same. People and different problems may be in my dreams but they never are real life situations but are only based on whats around me. I am not sure what they all mean and I do not believe all researchers are as sure as they say. Polls could be asked about them but there is no way to tell that every ones dream relates to there life with symbols or meanings. Until the day I have one of my dreams completely come true I will continue to not believe in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment