Sunday, February 6, 2011

Risks Taken

I have taken many risks throughout my life so far. My life may no be many years long so far like my parents but I am sure when I grow older there will be many more that I have taken. The biggest risk that I believe I have taken so far in my lifetime is taking my moms car and driving it around with no license. It seemed like a really fun idea but in the long run I didn't realize how serious the consequences were. I however did not get caught but until this day i believe it was not the right thing to do. It would not of been worth it to get caught and in trouble by my mom.

Taking risks in my opinion may not be the smartest thing. If you are risking something if anything at all especially your life then it might not be such a smart idea. There is small risk's I have taken like not study for a test i have the next day but luckily i always seem to get by . If I did not take this risk with studying before a test my grade would most defiantly be higher. My grades are not bad but I should stop taking those risks because next year in college its going to be a heck of a lot harder.

All risks that a person make take in life are most likely no going to come out well. If you have to think twice about doing something I do not think it be any ones best interest to do it. Yes everyone is going to take risks sometimes throughout their life times but they should always know to do what is best for them. Taking risks can always be fun but then they can also suck and not turn out well. Sometimes the risks you take many not be worth it and that is why many people regret them. You should live your life with no regrets and taking risks can easily fall into that category in a persons life

Being that there is many types of risks there is always something somebody can do to get into trouble or as some people may say live life on the edge. Personally I do not go by that saying but unfortunately there are many people that do. People live by different rules and all grow up in different ways with different people. Because of that many people go by different views of life and some are those who want to live there life on the edge. Once you hit a certain age you know right from wrong so if you are willing to take any risks you should know whether or not it will turn out well. People are still going to take many risks but as long as they know the results from what they are willing to risk they should be able to make their own decisions on whether or not to do it. Failure is not an option to me but from what I have viewed throughout my life is that it is an option to many.

No comments:

Post a Comment