Friday, February 11, 2011

Love, Defined

Love sometimes can not be described. When you love somebody or something you do not want to live with out it, that is my definition of love. When you are happier then ever with anything in the world you might love you will always be smiling when you are with it and you will never want to loose it. Love might smell like something if it is for chocolate but other wise I do not seem to think of human to human love having a scent.

Being in love can refer to many different things people, food and items. Sometimes I don't believe that the person is necessarily looking for it. Many things in life seem to come expectantly and to me love if one of those. A person can find love anywhere from a store to simply being at a restaurant eating dinner.

For example somebody might love a sport like soccer. They may have grown up playing it or even have played on a team for many years and love the sport. If you love a sport you would be dedicated to it and make it your number one priority. To real your goal in a sort your truly have to love it and put all your hard work into it.

Love may be easy to get for some and harder for others. I love my family and I would do anything for them. It was easy for me to love them because they were always there for me ever since I was little. It may be harder for others to love their family because they may have not always been there and were not so supportive.

Anyone has the chance to love something. If you love something you will set your heart out for it and it will come to you no matter what it is. Getting rid of love is something that I believe happens a lot. People grow out of things and can get sick of them and eventually grow apart from what ever they love. I used to love dancing and I grew up dancing for a few years. When I got older and had a lot more responsibilities I grew out of loving to go to dance all the time and eventually grew about from it. Now a days I still like dancing but it is something i grew apart from but will always have interest in.

If you love something you will always have something for it; activity, a person, or thing will always mean something to you. Because you grew apart from it does not mean you got rid of it because you wanted to. It can mean that it was just time for a change and it is ok because everything happens for a reason. Love can be described different from other people but everyone has their own perspectives and this is what I seen so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment