Sunday, March 20, 2011

Understanding Death

Death is a very hard thing to forget about. Everybody dies to live and that sometimes makes me wonder why we are all hear today. Personally I have not had to deal with many close deaths in my family but there has been quite a few. Close family or friends dying to you is never an easy. thing. I am not sure the reason why die but i can assume it's the nature of life. Making room for new people can be a reason why we die but I believe there has to me something more to the reason of death.

Obviously I am not sure what happens when we die because I am still living but from what I have learned I believe in reincarnation. I have attended church for quite a few years and have experience learning the back round of it. Unfortunately I am not sure if I will ever know what happens after we die but I can only go by what I have learned over years.There simply could be nothing after death but I guess I will not know until it happens.

However as being reincarnated I do not believe you come back as something different as far as a plant or animal if you are a human being. I believe you'd come back some how the same and live a different life all over again with new family. Therefore being I believe there is an afterlife we well all live at some extent whether it is being reincarnated or living just with your soul. Life has so many meaning and you do so many things it life I would hate to believe that there is nothing more to it after you die.

Death is something I am scared of and I am sure many other people are. Everyone believes in something different and I hope we get to figure out what happens to us and live again which is what i believe in now. Living to die most likely never make sense to me but maybe we well all eventually be able to figure it out once it happens to us which would be really cool.

Death is a normal human experience. Friends, family others and just people you know die throughout your life and it is something we all have to overcome. I try to live my life to the fullest so I can get everything accomplished that I wanted throughout my life because you never know when your time could be. So as far as I know I try to live for today and not think about death. It is not something people handle very well and it is not an exciting thing at all. It is a natural way of life and a big step to overcome but it happens to everyone the best thing to do is live to the fullest and never spear a dull moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment