Sunday, March 13, 2011

Room as a Reflection of Self

My room I would say totally defines me. It has everything I like in it and I try to keep it as neat as possible. There are times when my rooms gets a mess and when it happens it annoys me. It reflects my personally when it annoys me because I like everything to be neat and organized. Besides keeping my room neat I have everything i love in my room, a nice television many pictures of my friends and family and all the accessories I need. Having a big closet is defiantly one thing I love about my room. I have so many clothes to keep in order and my big closet is a great place for them.

I spend a lot of time in my room and it is always a relaxing place. I can watch tv, do homework or even go on my lap top and just have time to myself which sometimes is needed. When I have a long day I always look forward to coming home and laying in my bed. I don't share my room with anybody but it always open to all my friends and family. I am a very caring person and if anyone needed anything they know they always have a place to stay in my room. My friends are over and in my room a lot but there is always room for all of them. I share my room when i need to and it is always a place for them.

For the most part i try to keep my room neat and tidy but in some ocassions it does not always work. When I do not know what to wear in the morning or if I am in a rush I usually throw my stuff around and leave it on the floor so I can get ready real quick because i usually dont have the time to put it away. When my room is messy i cant keep it messy for long, it annoys me. So i usually clean it within that day or the next day. There are a few times when my room has been a disaster but i try to keep it as clean as possible all the time with no messes.

Besides having all pictures of things i love in my room I have many other objects around my room that reflects my personality. This cross that i got when i was a baby is hanging up on my wall and has been here ever since. I am not very religious but it does show that i do believe in god and that it was an appreciated gift i have received. My room explains me and it is one of a kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment