Sunday, January 23, 2011

Memory Lane

My most remembered memory is when i was growing up I have met my best friend that I have now known ever since I was three. I met her at my aunts house, they were her new neighbors that had moved in. Excited to see there was another girl to hang out with that was my age we always hung out and became best friends which we still are today. My best childhood memories are with her and I'm sure we still have many more to come.

One day we were hanging out at her house and her mom told us she was going to get a puppy. About a week later i went with her to get the puppy. Driving in the car for around three hours seemed like forever. We finally got there and got to see the puppy, it was a baby pug and it was so cute. It was a boy and they named it Buster! So excited they took the puppy home and I got to go with them. When we got back to her house we had so much fun playng with the puppy. After a while we decided to take him for his first walk and it turned out to be a bad idea.

Taking the puppy for a walk seemed like a cool fun idea. We started walking up the street and all of a sudden a huge dog came threw his screen door because he saw the puppy and chased us. As I was stupidly running away I feel on the street. The dog and my friend Gianna were ok but I wound up cutting a huge hole in my knee and needing to get stitches.

I will never forget this day because I am scared of needles. When I went to the hospital and was told i defiantly needed stitches I started crying. Getting stitches was a really horrible thing for me I was so scared. The huge needle they put in my open wound hurt so bad and looked so big almost like and epidural needle. After the stitches I had to walk with a limp for a while and I remember I forgot how to walk for a while and was walking like a freak for quite a while after that.

Besides that horrible moment I have many memories with my friend. We learned how to ride bikes without training wheels together, been on many vacations and always have had many good times and hopefully there are still many to come. I will always remember these memories and she will always be my best friend. The greatest memory would be meeting her at such a young age and still being friends she is always there for me and  I am always there for her no matter what. I am happy to have her as my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment