Sunday, January 16, 2011

Historial Time

History is something very intresting that we learn about in school. A particular time I would like to go back to is the dinosaur ages. This was millions of years ago and it is weird to think that at one time there were no humans and instead there were these huge dinsaurs. Dinosaurs being all different sizes , even stories high seem like very intresting animals. They hatched from eggs and the majority of them were huge. At this time back in history they ruled the Earth.

Mainly being found in North America dinosaurs colors were never really determined by scientist. I would like to go back in this time so I could make my own ovservations on them and see what it was like with these huge animals on Earth. Being that they can live  up to around 150 years old, I could only imiagine how big they could get.

While I was there I would try to see and learn about all the different types of dinosaurs. They all became extinct around 65 million years ago and now all we have to know about them is the information from scientist. Scientist know more then I do but they were not able to know everything because they were not alive around that time. All they have for evidence on dinosaurs is there fossils and their tracks. New information can always be found about dinosaurs and this is why I would like to go back in these times to get the real facts.

Besides learning about the dinosaurs I would definatly take a lot of pictures so I could show people. In the fossils that have footprints and tooth marks that is how scientists were able to determine more about the dinosaur. During this age Pangea was all of the contients put together and that would also something I would like to explore millions of years ago. I also think it is really col that no humans were alive around the time dinosaurs were on Earth. Id like to be one human to see them.

All the different types of dinosaurs would be an amazing cite too see. From really small dinosaurs to the huge ones stories high I think i would be scared of them but think it would be awesome to see. With them being herbivores and carnivores I would be able too experience more about there life. Most dinosaurs walking on two legs would be something different to see because now a days animals that have four legs usually walk on all four. Now that they are all extinct it sucks that we cannot not ahve the chance to go back it that time and learn about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment