Sunday, December 12, 2010

Punishment

It is never the best choice to do something wrong. In our society today there are many things adults and even young kids do wrong. Not being punished for doing something wrong no matter what if its time out for a child or jail for an adult there should be some punishment. A murderer should be killed himself. I believe if anyone has the heart to kill somebody no matter what the reason is they should be killed themselves. Death penitently is something rarely used today and I feel that it is necessary to be given to a murderer. Therefore murderer might not immediately get the death sentence but should spend all of the time before that in prison.

Over and over again crimes happen in our society. Getting sent to prison is something that I think works best for our society. Being in prison is not fun and the time spent in prison should give the person a chance to realize what they did wrong and make them learn from there mistakes. If the person doesn't realize there mistake then that's their own fault and will have to face more consequences. I could not imagine time in prison it looks like such an uncomfortable, creepy, and not so fun place. I do not understand how people could commit a crime knowing that they are going to go to prison or get taken away for it.

After a certain amount of crimes from one person I believe they should be in prison or jail for a lifetime. There are rules in every different society and they are not suppose to be broken. Under some circumstances I think it would be ok for them to come out at their sentenced time. Thief's should be in prison for a good amount of time. Stealing items or breaking into places should involve harsh consequences. Not only should they have to give back and pay for all the items and fines I think prison time needs to be required. If there was no prison time at all what would make them not steal again? I don't think everyone learns from prison but I believe if they don't learn something out of going then something is wrong with them or they just don't care.

In my world of justice my prison would be packed with so many criminals. I would make them do work outside, cook all meals, clean and serve there mates pretty much like prison's now a days. They would not have a lot if any time out of there cell and they would be put through torture. Prison is a punishment it is not suppose to be fun and they would not be aloud to have any fun time what so ever. If you do something wrong you have to pay the price and getting out easy is not the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment